In some games, you might be needed to hold a key or multiple keys simultaneously. Auto-key presser is the shortcut way to press and release a single keyboard key multiple times. It can make your computer work efficiently and automatically. It can robotize to press a special key endlessly or every few seconds, minutes, or hours. With this function, you can release one of your fingers, which will make your game easier and comfortable.
Key Presser Features
- Press a key or key combination endlessly
- Agreeable with window 10/8/7/vista/ XP/ 2008(R2)/ 2003(R2)/ 2000
- Automated start and stop the keyboard simulation with the hotkeys at any time
- Also, arrange the holdup time in mid of every two keypress events
How to use Auto Key Presser?
- Firstly switch to the game which you want to play
- At that point, where you want to hold or press the key, press Ctrl + F1 to start
- In the event, where you want to release the keypress Ctrl + F2 to stop
Trail version limitation of auto spacebar clicker
It is restricted to use it for only one time. The trial version allows you to press the key only one time. But if you want to press it more than 1 time, you have to purchase the full version of the automated keyboard.
Autokey presser is the shortcut way to press and release a single keyboard key multiple times. You can use it for full-screen Multi-player games. Furthermore, for online games and other applications. You can easily download this software on your Windows computer; also you can try it free of cost. You can utilize it on your PC and laptop or any kind of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and others.
- Free to install
- Permits you to press and release a single keyboard key multiple times
- Works in most the games
- Provide different time intervals & speeds
How to use a key presser?
- You have to download auto key presser
- Then install it by following footsteps
- During the installation, you have to decide if you want a desktop shortcut or not?
- The shortcut will create by the program menu, you can launch it by double-clicking on the auto key presser
- On the screen display, you have to select that keyboard key, which you want to press and release
- Near to the key to automate, there will be two drip-downs and other shortcut keys. Now assign a keyboard shortcut for the start-up or end up of auto key presses.
- Review on edit time delay will permit you to control the key of selected key
- If you want to continue the auto key presser to keep on releasing and pressing the keyboard key for the never-ending time
- For this purpose, you have to enter 0 in the number of keys to automate edit control. Now minimize the software application or hide it. Let’s be focused on the game and application.
Installation of key presser for the games
- Right-click on the Autokey presser Now from the menu, click on the key presser for DirectX or full-screen application
- This step will invoke the key presser installer and you will prompt with UAC prompt to start the installer
- If you have ps/2 keyboard, it will work
- But if you have a USB keyboard, it will not be supported by the installer.
- If you are having windows 10, your installer screen will show the operating system as Windows 8.1.
- If all confirmation is done regarding keyboard and window, now move on to the next step, click on Show Me How To Install Additional Component, some information will be provided.
- Click the OK button, the installation will continue without any issue
- Now right click on the key presser for the game installers screen by the step-by-step method.
- After completing the installation procedure now you can start an auto key presser for gaming.
Auto spacebar clicker
It is a small tool that allows you to press the spacebar button automatically. If you have installed relevant software then you just have to set the interval and key from the menu bar. It is a virus-free procedure but for ensuring your security, you can download a free version of antivirus software.